A unique insight into and understanding of the infrastructure market founded on extensive experience within the public and private sectors.
Authentic industry leadership with a proven record of building and maintaining high performance teams with a culture of collaboration, excellence and customer focus.
Genuine long term trust based relationships with client organisations, consultancies, principal contractors and throughout the extended supply chain.
Compelling project development and delivery expertise drawn from across the infrastructure market.
What We Offer
Unrivalled market opportunity intelligence with the vision and capability to navigate regulatory barriers to investment.
Extensive experience of delivering regulated national infrastructure with the ability to identify and influence key decision makers.
Unique knowledge of Client organisations’ requirements and processes.
The leadership required to deliver private sector investment efficiently, reducing waste whilst eradicating non value adding activities.
Who is BTTC Infrastructure?
We are a dedicated team of industry experts who have been handpicked not only for their for their experience and specialist rail knowledge, but also their attitude, commitment and behaviours.
We chose to set up this organisation because we have a shared desire and determination for achieving better outcomes for clients and better value for money.
Why BTTC?The unique benefit from being a compact and agile organisation such as ours, is that we can tailor our bespoke and personal service to your individual specific requirements. The fundamental principle of our company is that we will utilise our extensive knowledge, our established strong relationships and our professional network to provide the quality and depth of strategic advice to benefit your business and leave a leadership legacy. Whilst there are skills and deliverables you can purchase from other companies, with our organisation, you can be assured that our teams and service offering will be of the highest quality and designed explicitly for your needs.
What This Means for You
- We can increase your profitability whilst improving the quality, assurance and efficiency of your projects.
- We can provide you with better, sustainable and innovative solutions to achieve your strategic outcomes.
- We can develop your team, provide coaching and mentoring to embed the skills and leadership within your own organisation that will provide a legacy of high performance.
- We can provide you with the leadership support, the strategy and the bespoke team to assure your success.
Our Track recordOver the last 20 years, our team have established a track record of successful delivery of local and national infrastructure projects totalling billions of pounds, including: King’s Cross, Manchester Piccadilly and Manchester Victoria Station regenerations; Stafford Area Rail Improvements; FTN GSM-R and West Coast Route Modernisation national programmes; Farnworth and Holme Tunnels; Manchester Railway Operations Centre, and a portfolio of award winning rail renewals schemes.
- Network Rail IP Central Region & Northern Programmes – Finance and Commercial Director
- Amey PLC Business Director, Rail
- Birse Rail Commercial Director
- Project Director, London Euston HS2 Works
- Internal Design Group Director, IP Central, LNW North region
- Project Director, King’s Cross Station Redevelopment
- Senior Programme Manager, WCRM (West Coast Route Modernisation)
- Delivery Director for Northern Programmes
- Route Delivery Director, IP Central, LNW North region
- Senior Programme Manager, FTN (Fixed Telecom Network) project
- Alliance Programme Director, WCRM (West Coast Route Modernisation)
- Rail Systems for delivery of the new Belfast Transport Hub
- Construction of Farnworth Tunnel
- Reconstruction of Holme Tunnel
Josh has worked on over 50 railway projects and has experience of delivering projects on time and within budget through project stages. Josh can draw on his familiarity of the whole project lifecycle to add value through foresight and pre-emptive behaviours.
Josh’s exceptional understanding of construction technologies means he can identify value engineering opportunities that often materialise into genuine savings for the client.